OUR QUALITY POLICY
As manager of Meta-Tec & Finemechanics Europe, active in the industrial supply of turning and milling and in the production and assembly of high-precision mechanical parts, I set out this policy statement with the intention to meet the requirements of the ISO9001 quality management system, to support, implement and continuously improve them.
Customer-oriented thinking is our highest priority. That is why we aim to:
- respond flexibly and creatively to every customer request
- deliver our products to the customer at a fair price, and to make sure that our products correspond to the customer's requirements and the generally applicable standards
- strive for an optimal level of quality and avoid customer complaints
- meet customer requirements as well as legal and regulatory requirements
Our ultimate goal is a close and long-term partnership with all our customers. With this policy, we commit ourselves to meet the requirements of this quality management system and to improve its efficiency.
To ensure that customers are always satisfied, we provide sufficient resources and the appropriate infrastructure. We guarantee good training for all our employees so that they can perform their tasks in a quality-conscious way. The quality management system of Meta-Tec is continuously improved by drawing lessons from customer complaints and deviations and taking corrective and preventive measures.
The realization of this quality policy and the stated goal is the task of every employee to guarantee that the proper functioning of the company and the quality management system are guaranteed. This quality policy is reviewed every three years for continued suitability.
Since the start, Meta-Tec focused on precision manufacturing. This kind of production is only possible by supporting and maintining a high quality management system.
In 1994 it was decided to have our quality management system externally audited for the first time. Therefore, we are proud to be ISO 9001 (or equivalent predecessors) certified since 1994.
- In 1994 the ISO 9002 standard was successfully audited on 10/02/94 (certificate EUROSYM 94-60-K).
- In 2003 a switch was made to ISO 9001 - 2000 (BVQI certificate - 126756).
- In August 2014, the external audit ISO 9001 : 2008 was carried out by DNV.
- In August 2018, the transition to ISO 9001: 2015 took place and the certificate was handed over by DNV.
- In March 2021, both Meta-Tec and Finemechanics Europe were ISO 9001: 2015 certified by DNV.